Business to Business Customer Survey Downloads
Sample questions for B2B c-sat surveys and other downloads
Welcome to the InfoQuest resource page.
01. Here is a photograph of the all-important InfoQuest box (click on the thumbnail below to see the photograph properly).
We can load a maximum of 60 question and statement cards into the box without any adverse reaction to the response rate. The supplemental sheet with two open questions, branded with your logo and completed by handwritten script, is folded inside the box. All of this is produced in whatever languages you and your customers need.
02. Examples of B2B customer satisfaction survey questions. (NEW – updated August 2013)
Benchmark scores are included in all surveys, comparing your scores against the best in the world. Click on the thumbnail below for the InfoQuest B2B library of questions and statements. These are just examples of questions that we normally use in business to business customer satisfaction surveys. Alternative questions can be employed, but benchmark comparisons would probably not be available.
The library of questions and statements for Not For Profit organisations; as above, the library is there to get the ideas flowing and we will work with you to create a tailored survey.
04. The full-day post-survey workshop.
It is important that improvement actions come from the customer satisfaction survey in order that the best return on investment is achieved . Below is an overview of the InfoQuest full-day top-team post-survey workshop, where action plans are drawn up and then prioritised.
05. At the end of the workshop the ideas are prioritised and turned into an action plan, often with the help of a brainstorm scoring sheet.
06. Sample customer satisfaction survey report.
The typical InfoQuest report is usually around 200 pages. Click for a sample of what you’ll receive. (4.1mb)
07. Our 10:1 r.o.i. guarantee takes away the risks.
08. Our guidelines regarding Dealer and Distributor Surveys.
09. This 29-page free e-book provides you with a practical guide to getting the most out of your B2B customer satisfaction survey.
response rates – B2B customer satisfaction surveys
14. InfoQuest logo embedded in Word